Join our Projects
We are constantly looking for motivated and committed individuals with the following backgrounds to join our projects:
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- having a minimum age of 25 years
- having at least three years professional experience
- proficiency in a foreign language
- availability for a mission of at least 6 months in a foreign country
- capability to work independently
- excellent ability to work in a team
- aptitude for organisation and improvisation
In general we look for candidates with a high degree of sensitivity towards foreign cultures and customs since we work closely with local staff and aim to tie in with existing structures. For doctors a Tropical Course is recommended but not a condition.
By working with Cap Anamur you actively support people in need and contribute to sustainable projects. Our teams are characterized by the absence of hierarchies. Thus we enable each individual to realize their own ideas and potential.
We pay a gross salary of Euro 1.500 per month to our staff. In addition to statutory health and international insurance we provide accident insurance and insurance for home transportation by airlift for members of our project teams.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application. Please send your documents by post or e-mail to the address given below.
Cap Anamur / Deutsche Not-Ärzte e.V.
phone: +49 221 91 38 150